Somusar provides two types of technical support services
to its customers:
Bug fixing is provided free of charge for any purchased
Workgroup or Enterprise product,
as long as the reported bug can be reproduced on the
corresponding reference platform.
- Bug-fixing on purchased products;
- Support on project activities involving the Somusar/Software Production Technique[tm].
Support for project activities involving SoProTech is
provided for a fee as a consultancy service, described
in the Somusar services page.
Both types of support services are generally supplied
remotely as follows:
To request support please fill in and submit the appropriate form:
- Support is requested by the customer by means of the appropriate support request form;
- A support ticket - or a consultancy proposal - is issued by Somusar and sent per email to the requesting customer;
- Depending on the type of support needed, the most appropriate support channel (email or telephone) is selected. Telephone call appointments are arranged via email.
[Back to top]